Inhalt des Dokuments
Important: Please be aware that we expect short papers / extended abstracts including at least some results and a supported conclusion in your submissions! Please do not upload only abstracts but short papers!
Call for Papers
Please don't forget to register to the conference at Registration.
For uploading your final contributions for the peer reviewing process you will need to register in the following link: https://ishpc2021.exordo.com .
Before preparing your scientific contribution please read the following instructions and download the prepared paper templates at the bottom of this page:
- Papers with a length between 2 and 4 pages should be submitted online from the opening submission period until the submission deadline (Extended Deadline: 14.04.2021).
- Please use the paper submission template from below.
- Follow the instructions and use the appropriate fonts, margins, etc.
- All admitted papers are invited for an oral presentation (15 minutes) in one of the technical sessions of the conference. If you prefer a poster: please tell us.
- Please choose your keywords from the conference topics (Program ) in order to help us scheduling your presentation to the right session.
- Selected contributions will be invited to write an extended version (6 to 8 pages) to be included in a special Issue of the International Journal of Refrigeration.
- Important Note for authors from the call 2020: For a resubmission of an updated contribution from last year's call please write the following as first sentence in the abstract of your updated contribution: "This paper is an updated version of paper number #... from the online pre-conference ISHPC2020."
- The new paper IDs are set automatically and are consecutively numbered. After the notification of acceptance the new paper ID will then be manually interconnected with the previous paper ID.
Conference Paper Templates
We provide paper templates along with some guidelines for preparing your contributions.
Download link for:
Microsoft Word Template 
Latex Template 
For further questions concerning your contributions, please contact us.